We are a Non- Profit Company offer a stable job in the Social and Cultural Sector. We pay wages which are in accordance with the Philippine Law including the mandatory benefits etc.
We offer good possibilities for people to have a chance to touch other people’s life and learn with us the social and cultural developing world. We take a neutral position toward the different beliefs.
- CandidateM/F must possess at least a bachelor’s /College Degree inBehavioural Science, Psychology or any Business Management course and Information Technology (knowledge in Web development & Marketing is an Advantage).
- Required Skill(s): computer literate, with pleasing personality, excellent in communication skills, flexible resilient to pressure, multi-tasking and under minimum supervision
- Required language (s): English/Filipino (Dutch is a plus)
- at least 6 months experience handling secretarial/administrative tasks such as coordinating and organizing meetings/events and other appointments
- Applicants must willing to work in Makati
- Full time position (s) available
- Can start ASAP
- Makati resident is preferred but not a requirement
- Making sure an office operates smoothly and efficiently
- Prepare Business letters and proposals
- Maintain, updates and organizes an accurate data of files
- Prepares and keeps business correspondence, research, reports and documentations
- Coordination with external and internal parties regarding schedules or meetings
- Receives phone calls and business mail, and records and sorts the same
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time