UTROS in Philippines is looking for enthusiastic young leaders to be part of our community.
1. Active in learning and research in the are of human behavior, laws of nature, religious, economics system, ICT, community and environmental design or a closely related field.
2. Endorse the ethics and general principles of the humanity as adherence to the UN Declaration of Human Rights.
3. Actively initiate and participate in collaborative activities to achieve sustainability in human relations.
4. Willing to share knowledge and information on lessons learned, success stories, case studies, program results and policy approaches that help to accelerate action towards humanity.
5. Contribute activities and newsletter by sharing new ideas, data, best practices and other important and relevant news related to humanity.
6. Promote and advocate sustainable development for society and humanity.